Linux Systems Administrator
Зарплата достойная (оговаривается на собеседовании)
We are looking for Linux Systems Administrator to join our friendly team.
The main task for the engineer will be ensuring the smooth operation of applications and processing requests that come from technical specialists on the client side through the ticket system.
The work is in shifts, a shift lasts 8 hours.
- Required Skills and Experience:
- 1+ year of experience in web-hosting tech support
- Good knowledge and experience with Linux CLI, cPanel, WHM
- Advanced experience and knowledge of a popular CMS, e-commerce, social engine software like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Dolphin, SocialEngine, OpenCart, Magento, PrestaShop. Moodle, WooCommerce, etc.
along with good troubleshooting skills related to such software.
- Experience working with services such as MySQL, Apache, LiteSpeed, Exim, Dovecot, etc.
- Good understanding of DNS principles
- Written English: at least intermediate level
- Additional Competences:
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Open to new knowledge and technologies
- Ability to make decisions independently and promptly
- Ability to find non-standard solutions in critical situations and to collect and interpret data from various sources
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask in order to handle multiple tasks in a real-time
- High regard for customer service satisfaction
- We offer:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
- Competitive salary, bonuses, motivational payments
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Tea, coffee, deliciouses in the office
- Minimal hierarchy
- Team building activities